Includes everything in the basic model but comes pre-installed with Microsoft dock electronics ($199.99 USD value) with OEM manufacturer warranty.
Imagine using your Surface as a full ergonomic desktop workstation...
- Reduces neck/eye strain by raising the Surface to eye-level right next to your monitors
- Dock without fumbling with cables
- Reduce clutter by getting your Surface, dock, and cables off your desk
- Uses industry standard VESA mounting (100mm x 100mm) for seamless integration with Enterprise and consumer-grade ergonomic solutions
- Connect two external monitors seamlessly while continuing to use Surface screen for a total of three screens.
Still not convinced? Check out the demo video on our YouTube channel. The design is open-source so you can make the parts yourself at any public maker space.
What's in the box?
- laser-cut VESA mounting plate in black acrylic
- industrial 3D-printed parts in black PLA (0.2mm layer height)
- premium fasteners
- industrial grade EPDM latex-free bands
- pre-installed Microsoft dock electronics ($199.99 USD value) with OEM manufacturer warranty.
What you need to use this product:
OEM dock electronics are sourced in the USA which may limit international support and warranty coverage from Microsoft outside USA/Canada. Therefore, this product is only available to USA and Canada customers. If you are an international customer and wish to purchase this product, please contact us directly. We ship from Seattle, Washington, USA with the most economical USPS, FedEx, or UPS option available. We strive to re-use packaging materials whenever possible to reduce our impact on the environment.
Please send us a note to inquire about bulk Enterprise orders, custom colors, custom embossed logos, and education/non-profit discounts.