Vertical Dock for Surface Go
Imagine using your Surface Go as a full ergonomic desktop workstation...
- Reduces neck/eye strain by raising the Surface to eye-level right next to your monitors
- Provides convenient drop-in-docking and lift-and-go un-docking - no more fumbling with cables
- Charges your Surface while also connecting to monitors and your USB devices when you clip-in your own dock electronics
- Reduces clutter by getting your Surface, dock, and cables off your desk
- Seamless integration with Enterprise and consumer-grade ergonomic solutions via standard VESA 100mm x 100mm mounting
- Connect two external monitors seamlessly while continuing to use Surface screen for a total of three screens. (Up to 5 screens possible with additional hardware)
- The optional horizontal mounting kit allows you to use the pivot built into your VESA arm to rotate 90 degrees between vertical and horizontal while keeping your Surface secure
What's in the box?
- laser-cut VESA mounting plate in black acrylic
- industrial 3D-printed parts in black
- spring-loaded security latch
- mounting kit
- optional accessories (see below)
- does NOT include a VESA arm or dock electronics - although we can build packages that do include these
How does everything fit together?
- Mounting cage for the Microsoft Dock 1 or Dock 2 electronics - clip-in your own electronics
- USB-C receptacle so you can use your own 3rd-party universal USB-C hub instead-of the Microsoft electronics
- Horizontal mounting kit to allow the use the pivot built into your VESA arm to rotate 90 degrees between vertical and horizontal while keeping your Surface secure
Compatible Surface Devices:
- Surface Go / Go LTE
- Surface Go 2 / Go 2 LTE
What you need to use the Vertical Dock
- Surface Go or Go 2 (without a case or thick decorative cover)
- Microsoft OEM brick-shaped Surface Dock electronics or Surface Dock 2 electronics or powered USB-C hub
In addition, the following are recommended:
- Philips (+) #1 screwdriver
- USA $9.99 ($4.99 each additional)
- Canada $14.99 ($9.99 each additional)
- Worldwide $19.99 ($14.99 each additional)
The above quoted fees only cover shipping from the USA. Some international customers may need to pay import customs, duty, brokerage, and/or VAT fees.
- 30-day money back guarantee
- 1-year parts warranty
We ship worldwide from Seattle, Washington, USA with the most economical USPS, FedEx, or UPS option available. We strive to re-use packaging materials whenever possible to reduce our impact on the environment.
Please send us a note to inquire about bulk Enterprise orders, custom colors, custom embossed logos, and education/non-profit discounts.